Trending

COMPLETE YOUR EVANGELICAL TOOL

COMPLETE YOUR EVANGELICAL TOOL

I got a piece of Evangelical Ministry material from a Lady today while I was at the ATM for a cash transaction.
Since there was a delayed cue, I decided to go through it, it was an inspiring article, though I didn't quite agree with some content of it's message, a line in particular which says "God hath given us His word-The Bible", I didn't agree with this because the Bible isn't God's word, rather it is a manual which contains the words from Man, Demons, Animal and the word of God and so....
It is a guide from God to Man, it isn't God's word it contains God's word.

But this wasn't really what got me bothered but the fact that that material didn't fulfill it's intended purpose.
That is to say, after reading the articles on it carefully I turned to the back to see the Prayer of Salvation which everything was centered on but couldn't find one.

This is from the last Paragraph:
"There are many forces and powers in operation and spiritual wickedness in high places but God has given us victory over them. You cannot access your victory unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Savior, why not accept Him today, tomorrow may be too late".

After something like this, you've gotten the mind of the person ready, question is, how then do they receive Christ without the Prayer of Salvation?

That got me thinking, what if after someone who's not saved finish reading the material and didn't get saved peradventure lost his/her life that day, what would be the guarantee that the person would make heaven?
Nothing, because except a man be born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

My point is any evangelical material that doesn't carry the Prayer of Salvation has not fulfilled it purpose,
So you can do more, Thank you all for your Labor of Love for the work of the Father.

Now if you just read this and had not given your life to Christ, I wanna let you know that you are as vulnerable to the devil and the Ram is to the Lion, and that's why it is difficult for you to see life in a different perspective and think it is not Balanced.

Give your heart to Christ today by saying this Prayer.

"O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and You raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today, therefore I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day.
Through Him and His Name, I have eternal life; I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul!
I'm now a Child of God. Hallelujah!"

Get in touch with us if you just said that Prayer.
+234 9024273007

No comments

Please do not use words that are inconsistent with God's word here, the "f" words are not allowed and insults and or assault highly prohibited, No promotion of spams or any form of Scam.
Failure to comply would be blocked and comment deleted Asap.

Featured Post

EFFECT A CHANGE By Richard Abaikpa